Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Playin' Outside

I've been plenty busy lately but here's some of the fun I've been having-
A couple weeks ago I bought a new blade for the old tractor and graded the driveway down all nice and smooth. Smoother than it was anyway.

Today when I started the tractor to go move the old propane tank a bird flew out from under the hood. I opened the battery door and found a nest of four eggs.

Our garden is getting eaten a bit by all kinds of bugs but still manages to produce a bit of vegetables.

I still haven't had time to buy or build a grill so today I stacked some old bricks up by the spring and grilled some hot dogs over a perfect bed of coals, tasty.

It's been plenty warm and humid. And I'm learning that if it rains less than an inch it doesn't count. Still workin' away on the house, I better go and trowel the countertops again.

1 comment:

candy said...

what a beautiful garden!!