I jumped over here from the all american family, what a surprise to see that you had moved. Don't know if you remember us or not, we lived between Cheyenne and Laramie. We moved also, up to the northeast corner of Montana. Wow, it's so green where you live, and what a garden you have growing. Looks like you both are doing well there!
5 comments:
Yikes what is that thing.
Oh, good grief. It looks like a centipede on the end of a drill. :)
I'm more impresssed by his cute shirt than his tools.
@ Sandy -- that WAS actually one of my old shirts that became a work shirt! ;)
I jumped over here from the all american family, what a surprise to see that you had moved. Don't know if you remember us or not, we lived between Cheyenne and Laramie. We moved also, up to the northeast corner of Montana. Wow, it's so green where you live, and what a garden you have growing. Looks like you both are doing well there!
Post a Comment