Sunday, August 1, 2010

Updated kitchen




a few things still need put away and there are no decorations up, yet BUT it is, starting, to feel like home, like this might just work. (now, just on to the bedrooms)

The pantry cupboards are finally finished and installed and mostly filled! The bar is installed and the back splash is tiled and door knobs/pulls are on.

4 comments:

Neisha said...

very nice!

Anonymous said...

you guys do such good work!

Jenna

Jen said...

LOVE IT!!!! Is that counter (in the picture looking into the dining/living area) one that you'll be able to sit at and eat or is it just decorative?

And just FYI...I *really* like the double set of doors. It just adds a nice touch, I think! Maybe it was already like that when you bought the house, but I still like it. :)

Crystal & Warner said...

@ Jen --You will be able to "sit and eat" at the bar; as soon as we get barstools. ;)