We almost made it a year without an ear infection, Screaming boy is not the norm around here so we took him in this afternoon and Yes he has them in both ears. That's why he didn't want to nap in his crib, wanted mommy to hold him; because it hurt to lie down.
I have been so careful too (except the past couple of days). Nope, you don't have to have cold WY wind to produce ear infections. I mean it's been almost 80* I had been (trying to) making him wear cotton/toilet paper in his ears. And with W not working again T has REALLY wanted to be OUTSIDE with Dad. Which Mom thinks that's just great. This am I even had his winter hat on him with his shorts and short sleeve shirt, but it was too last.
So now we have a little boy sleeping on the couch so his ears don't hurt!
(oh and you're wondering why he doesn't have clothes on -- he puked on them when we tried to give him his antibiotic)
Thankful for yogurt (to mix the antibiotic with) and Tylenol to make fever and pain go away! He sure is a happier boy when he's not in pain, much more desirable! ;)
2 comments:
Oh no!!! Poor little munchkin!! Just hold him for awhile for me, mmmkay? Feel better, little man!
Loved seeing all your recent posts! I hope Tucker is feeling better!! Poor little guy! :(
Post a Comment