Wednesday, March 7, 2012

in a flash

Remember that 'walker' thing that I had ... well.... guess what?!

I figured out you can climb on that thing too

((I gave it to him to push around while I was 'trying' to do dishes; and turned around to find this! Sorry it's not the greatest picture ;) notice my hand -- I was really more concerened with his safety than the perfect picture. But had to get a pic none the less! :} ))

and stick your feet inside so you can sit a spell

or push it up to the table and climb on up to reach whatever you need!


Wow, Mom this is a handy thing to have!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear that looks like trouble! you know he's a cronk when...

-jenna

Anonymous said...

Checking in for the first time in quite awhile - he's getting so big! Little ones have such curiosity and need to check everything out, all too often the higher the better. He'll keep you on your toes!

Jen said...

Nervewracking!!!! : )