His 'fine motor skills' at work


Tucker can and likes to also put his spoon in the baby food jar while Mom is feeding him. Thinks he's a big boy and wants to feed himself. But mostly he just makes a BIG mess!!
. . . Remember the gate ?
I know I know, Aunt Jenna it was a traumatic experience. But I just want you to know we do not use that method to get things done! The highchair is however a very helpful tool for other than just meal time!
So Mom gets things done (like the dishwasher emptied) while Tucker plays HAPPILY with toys.
Just like Granny did with Tucker's mommy.

BUT he does LIKE the gate IF it is giving him more access and not limiting it; like when I open the back door and put the gate in the doorway! Then the gate it a GREAT thing :)
Tucker can and likes to also put his spoon in the baby food jar while Mom is feeding him. Thinks he's a big boy and wants to feed himself. But mostly he just makes a BIG mess!!
. . . Remember the gate ?
I know I know, Aunt Jenna it was a traumatic experience. But I just want you to know we do not use that method to get things done! The highchair is however a very helpful tool for other than just meal time!
So Mom gets things done (like the dishwasher emptied) while Tucker plays HAPPILY with toys.
Just like Granny did with Tucker's mommy.
BUT he does LIKE the gate IF it is giving him more access and not limiting it; like when I open the back door and put the gate in the doorway! Then the gate it a GREAT thing :)
2 comments:
OH that boy is just growing growing! i don't know how you get anything done! he's so darn cute! xoxo nice talking with ya the other day!
p.s. no more tears pictures for auntie nen! they hurt me! ha!
Jenna
Oh, for stinkin' cute. Those tempermental little babies...to think that more is less and less is more sometimes... : )
Post a Comment