Hmmm...you might want to work on some manners with this kid. We don't really want him to be sticking out his tongue at the camera every time you want a picture!!! :)
haha, I'm loving the faces :)
I love all the faces. Looks like He already has quite a personality.Hope you are all well!
Grampa Dave showed us these Sunday eve! I just showed them to Stephen :-) Tucker is such a doll! So happy for all three of you!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmmm...you might want to work on some manners with this kid. We don't really want him to be sticking out his tongue at the camera every time you want a picture!!! :)
haha, I'm loving the faces :)
I love all the faces. Looks like He already has quite a personality.
Hope you are all well!
Grampa Dave showed us these Sunday eve! I just showed them to Stephen :-) Tucker is such a doll! So happy for all three of you!!
Post a Comment