Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Less "sleepless nights" . . .


Tucker went 5 hours in between feedings twice, in a row, last night! Now, if he'd just sleep the other 8 hours. Mommy wouldn't need a nap during the day. But he wants to be awake for an hour or so just to make sure nothing is going on, I guess. He's just 'wide eyed' and happy. I know it could be worse, I'm not complaining... just saying. ;) But I don't mind naps.

We are getting closer to a routine/schedule. -OR- should I say ... used to Tucker's schedule and ours, of interrupted sleep! ;)NO really he is a GREAT baby! Only fussing when something is wrong (hungry, wet/dirty, bubbles) He's a very happy easy going little boy!
I am feeling better! Still not back to 100% but getting there. A c-section really does set a woman back for recovery. But we are very thankful to have our healthy little boy; no matter how he got here. Warner is doing a MARVELOUS job of taking care of the both of us. He has been doing the laundry, dishes, house cleaning, diaper duty, help with bath time, weeding the garden, nurse assistant. He even was the "power" for me to sit up and get out of bed--when we first got home-- so I could feed Tucker (since I didn't have the push button hospital bed anymore).
I couldn't have asked for a better man to grace my life!!!

5 comments:

Neisha said...

haha, yeah I agree with getting use to baby's schedule...glad he's being a good baby for you though :)

Anonymous said...

He sure looks like a keeper. Linda

The J's said...

I had lost track of your blog sometime back, so didn't know that you were expecting. I'm so happy for you, just wanted to add a big congratulations/best wishes! I really enjoyed going back & catching up on your blog.
A very sweet baby!

candy said...

Yay for the update and YAY for a wonderful daddy/mommy/baby trio, all working together!

Crystal & Warner said...

@ Linda
YES, they are BOTH keepers!!