Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our little "helpers", when we got home ...


I apologize for the quality of this image: but
I was sitting on the couch --"Being Good" (resting, feeding & holding Tucker) And sweet lil Anna asked me, "Aunt Crystal, Can we cook something?" I told her she'd "have to ask her mom about that" (because I was 'being good' and was for the most part immobile) So a little later Anna asked my sister "Mom, can Aunt Crystal & I cook something?" -- Too Cute; but not what I ment-- ;)
So, this was taken from my "being good" spot and lighting/distance wasn't perfect.
Anna looking at the cookbook, flipping thru pages to find what to cook. And she opens the cupboard door. And says " Mmm How come I can smell cinnamon?" maybe because that's the spice cupboard!
She also asked W a little while after he and Connor (her brother) got back from getting my pain meds in town. " Uncle W; Is there something "we" can go to town for ... something you NEED?"

My proud 1st Lil' man holding ... my new lil man.


... and a little exercise workout before they went home!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

WAAHH, I can't see any of your pictures. They are all just little red x's

Neisha said...

i don't see pictures either!

Unknown said...

Cute! I see pictures! Glad you are
"being good!"

Jen said...

hahaha, Anna!! :)