Congratulations to both of you. In the picture of Warner holding him he looks like a real combination of both his mom and dad. A beautiful little guy. Enjoy.
Congratulations!! We are THRILLED to hear of Tucker's arrival and to see pictures so soon - THANK YOU!! What a precious little guy. Love those smiles on ya'lls faces too! Love, Morgan and Michelle
Congratulations!!! We've been gone all day & when we got home tonight, I was MOST anxious to see your blog for pictures! :) I was elated when Jen text messaged me this morning with the fantastic news of Tucker's arrival! So happy for you and sending big hugs, love and best wishes!!
27 comments:
A huge Congratulations to you folks on that new little bundle. Linda
Congrats!!! Enjoy that sweet little guy. :)
What a Happy Day!! Glad you are sharing it with all of us!
Congratulations to both of you. In the picture of Warner holding him he looks like a real combination of both his mom and dad. A beautiful little guy. Enjoy.
Congratulations, he's beautiful!!
He's perfect, Happy Birthday Tucker Slade.
So Very Happy for the three of you! Uncle Stephen and Aunt Judy while visiting Desmond :-)
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
So, so happy for you two!!!!
Congratulations!! We are THRILLED to hear of Tucker's arrival and to see pictures so soon - THANK YOU!! What a precious little guy. Love those smiles on ya'lls faces too! Love, Morgan and Michelle
ACK!! I *LOVE* these photos and I love YOU guys!!!! Congratulations, my dear friends!!!! xoxo
P.S. -- Warner...yes, you remembered ALL the numbers for the post! You did good! :)
He is pretty cute!!!
We are so happy for you all!
Hope mom can get some rest and that you are all doing well.
Big Smiles and congrats to you three! He is precious and beautiful in every way!
Congratulations!!! We've been gone all day & when we got home tonight, I was MOST anxious to see your blog for pictures! :) I was elated when Jen text messaged me this morning with the fantastic news of Tucker's arrival! So happy for you and sending big hugs, love and best wishes!!
I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations! Gramma Myrna
He's so handsome! Thank you for sharing your new little man!
Love, Will and Jenna
Congratulations you two! So glad he's here safe and sound. Enjoy him. Chari Martin
Congratulations!!! Very exciting! Enjoy the little guy!
So happy to hear the news! Enjoy!
The Printz's in Sidney, NE
Congratulations to you all! A very exciting day! Thank you for sharing it with us. Welcome baby Tucker Slade!
Ralna
So so happy for you!! Congratulations!
Hey, happy news from your corner! Congratulations and best wishes from here....Ed and Teri
Oh he is delicious!! Smother him with kisses from us!! So happy for you two!!
HOORAY! I'm so happy to see these pictures Crystal. Hopefully we will see you guys this summer. I would love to hold him. Boys are pretty fun!!!
Very precious!!!! :) We'll enjoy keeping up...keep the pictures coming and do take care of yourself! You've been through a LOT too!! :)
Thanks for sharing pictures. Congrats to you all. Glad he arived safe and sound. He looks like a little darling.
Post a Comment