Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Up up and away . . .

27 weeks 4 days
My placenta is now where it should be. Tucker is doing well (breech - today). I think he might have gotten upset at us for saying he has a big head, like his Daddy. Cause he rolled over and wouldn't let us get a picture of his face. We did get a picture of his ear, fingers and leg. And saw his nice long spine when he rolled over to hide! His head is measuring a week big; guess he's just got a lot of smarts in there ;) but everything else seems pretty much to date. She estimated his weight to be 2.5 pounds. We go back next week for another ultrasound to check fluids, movement and everything else again. Guess we are at 'once a week' visits now until 32 weeks and then 'twice a week' (because of my history). I don't mind the extra checkups; it's just that I'm not sure where we will find the extra $4000+ (for the extra ultrasounds) on top of the regular Dr. bills. But God will provide (He always has) and it will all be worth it in the end.

If any of you know of any pregnant women, who can't find maternity clothes they like; have them contact me for special orders. Handmade, cute, modest clothing. Or baby clothes & accessories (bedding, boppy/car seat covers, toys).
MADE in USA!

If you know of anyone (in the Tyler area) who would like to hire a contractor to do some "Blue Ribbon Home Improvements", carpentry work, handyman work, tree trimming, firewood cutting, (walk your dog - plant flowers/shrubs/trees) OR just ANY KIND of contracting work
Please CALL 903.714.0752
OR if you know of any good jobs with good pay and benefits -Let us know!

2 comments:

Neisha said...

glad to hear that you and baby are doing fine.
i'm sure that you feel that the extra US are worth it.

Jen said...

SO glad to read such a wonderful update!! It makes me smile. I was wondering if your increased ultrasounds were because of your history. I just feel SO glad that you're getting such good medical care throughout the pregnancy. It makes me feel better, esp. since I'm so far away and can't check out the hooligans myself! haha! (please don't tell your doctors that I referred to them as hooligans. :)