But I'm not sure there's much point in posting a new picture every week; or twice a week come 32 weeks. I'm not sure that things are changing that fast! ;)
I knew Warner in Laramie, and have thought about you both a lot over the years. So glad to see that your little Tucker is doing well and you'll be able to hold him before you know it!
4 comments:
I'm so excited for you! We're so glad to be moving back to Texas so we can play with this little one when he gets here!
YAY!!!!! I love this picture!! You are just TOO CUTE!!! :o) I've been missing you lots lately and I NEED to call you soon. Take care!
sooo cute.
love the one of warner in the boat too :)
I knew Warner in Laramie, and have thought about you both a lot over the years. So glad to see that your little Tucker is doing well and you'll be able to hold him before you know it!
Take care,
Nicole (Pilcher) Moe
Post a Comment