Friday, January 14, 2011

I need your help!



Does anyone know what these are and what the are supposed to be used for?? We got them as a wedding present and I'm just trying to find a use for them. They have a --Royal Crystal Rock Italy -- sticker on each one. So I am assuming that they are real crystal?!?


I am also open for ANY suggestions as to possible uses for them as well.

Thanks for you help!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like a big mug for hot tea :D I would guess also beer and or wine??? Just guesses...I would use them for whatever you wanted :D

JKLMNOP said...

if you google it - and go to the replacements web site it calls them cups and saucers - so I'd say any hot drink! definitely crystal and they are gorgeous!! Someone got you a very nice wedding gift! looks like you could come up with a lot of fun uses!!

Unknown said...

Looks like a beautiful tea set!

Anonymous said...

A very elegant way to serve a hot beverage!

Jen said...

They're mugs that are used in Jewish ceremonies while making bread.

Or for peppermint hot chocolate.

And I might be taking a guess with BOTH ideas while hoping that you don't have many people that read your blog who are Jewish because I may have just really offended them.

Just sayin'...

Judy Cronk said...

Looks like what Aunt Sherry drinks coffee out of.