Tucker passed his test yesterday!! Not that I was worried or anything; I knew that there had been lots of movement and that's what they were checking for. He's still breech, and like to face back -- so we can't see his face too well. Does this mean he's bashfull? Of that he wants me to rub his back =)? We had an ultrasound, yeaterday, to check my fluid and Tucker's movement. The tech said my fluid was 8 of 8 and that he passed his movement check with "flying colors". The Dr. said my fundal height is measuring 29cm so right on as I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow.
3 comments:
how exciting!! :)
Way to go!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! But when you post stuff like this, you're supposed to show us a "belly growth" picture, too!! ;) xoxo
SO sorry I missed your phone call today. I have been SWAMPED this week and when you called, I actually had two students in my office and couldn't answer. :( We'll catch up sometime, though...don't you worry! :)
Post a Comment