Yes, that's right we got to see our little boy yesterday. So exciting!Tucker looked good and all, but (yes guess there's always gotta be an exception, right) it looked like I "might" have placenta previa. Which is where the placenta covers the cervix, partially or totally and can cause problems during labor. But (yes another one) we were already expecting to "have to" have a C-section anyways - due to my history. So maybe it won't matter if it is.
However, the tech and the Dr. DIDN'T really think that I really have placenta privia. They both think that it was due to my uterus being a little contracted and making a FALSE appearance. SO, I go back for another ultrasound in 2 months.
Until then we will continue to enjoy listening to Tucker's lovely heart beat and feeling his little squirms.
6 comments:
Congratulations! So happy for you and Warner! Love his name, too! Look forward to meeting him in a few months!
They thought that with Hannah also--but when they checked up placenta had moved up and out of the way. I think it is pretty common. Hope it all works out :)
a boy :) great name too
So thrilled for you guys!
Congrats!! I love the name!! Very happy for you. :)
Yay, I love the name. We had a hard time with boy names (finding one that we loved and unique, but Tucker Slade is darling.
ohh...and just look at little Mr. Tucker...he's a cutie all ready! ;)Can't wait to get to meet him in person!
Post a Comment