Hi! I echo Jen's thoughts! I've been waiting and waiting to see a belly picture too! You are adorable and every day I think of you two and feel thankful for you! Sending love & hugs, Mo
You are looking fantastic!! Such fun pictures and I wouldn't worry too much about the placenta previa. They told me I had that with Sally but as your uterus grows your placenta will move....they explained it to me like a balloon...if you put a dot with a marker on the balloon and then you blow it up...what happens?? It moves...anyway, wishing you the best!!!
8 comments:
The pictures on the wall behind you? ;) muah ;)
You have a LOT to be thankful for this year, but I know what is MOST important to you! ;)
YAY!!!! I've been waiting and waiting to see a belly picture!! :o) I hope you had a wonderful day, friend! I know that I'm thankful for YOU!! :)
i'm glad to see a belly picture too :)
yay! You're so adorable! Loving that belly. I'm thankful for BOTH of the babies in our tummies! :)
Hi! I echo Jen's thoughts! I've been waiting and waiting to see a belly picture too! You are adorable and every day I think of you two and feel thankful for you! Sending love & hugs, Mo
You are looking fantastic!! Such fun pictures and I wouldn't worry too much about the placenta previa. They told me I had that with Sally but as your uterus grows your placenta will move....they explained it to me like a balloon...if you put a dot with a marker on the balloon and then you blow it up...what happens?? It moves...anyway, wishing you the best!!!
What fun! Becky will be glad to see you--whenever that works!
You look so cute! hugs!
Post a Comment