Since a friend brought it to my attention the other day;
I was reminded again that I have never yet showed y'all what color we painted our living room doors.
----REMEMBER----
. . . way back when I asked y'all to give suggestions for what color. Well, sorry to say we didn't use any of your ideas --- not that they weren't greatly appreciated. I just already had decorations of green going on. And with a limited budget and all.
then...
.
.
.
now...

4 comments:
I like it. I like the bright color, it sets off the doors :)
Wow! It definitely adds some snap to the room! I like the stars above it and pics on the walls, too. That just adds even more to the homeiness, I think. :)
Very nice, Crystal. I'm been out of the "blog loop" a long time. May never catch up.
Wow... I love the green, it spices up the other colours nicely. Well done..
Post a Comment