Crystal Cronk! I love that picture! I need copies of all the ones you took of our big day! My dad loved watching you take the pictures. He would say," you should've seen crystal right behind camera guy, you should have seen her do this or her do that." Hilarious. Man you do good work! Thank you so much for coming! We loved having you both there to share our big day!
5 comments:
AW-so sweet!
They look so happy.....I wish we could have been there!
Wow, breath taking
beautiful!!
Crystal Cronk! I love that picture! I need copies of all the ones you took of our big day! My dad loved watching you take the pictures. He would say," you should've seen crystal right behind camera guy, you should have seen her do this or her do that." Hilarious. Man you do good work! Thank you so much for coming! We loved having you both there to share our big day!
Love,
Jenna
Post a Comment