I'm having a hard time with the idea of packing long sleeves much less jackets. SO . . . Could someone from WY/NE verify for me that it really has been old there. Cause it's been steady 80's+ here.
I don't want to freeze, but I do have to admit that I am looking forward to some cooler weather.
Thanks,
--CC
*(this picture was taken on one of our cooler days; in the shade)
4 comments:
Oh, please...do I really feel THAT sorry for you? NO! You chose to move away from here!!! ;)
The temp today was chilly. In the 40s somewhere. Coming back from the big city yesterday, the temp at the top of the summit was 36. It wasn't much warmer in town.
Le sigh. It also rained most of the day today and THAT was nice. Now things are REALLY starting to look green. PRETTY! :)
Are you coming on a trip up this way or something?
When Jen our house this LATE evening, there was frost on her car! But it supposed to warm up some now.
It was SO nice to see you yesterday (even though it was such a short visit)!! :) I have a couple of picture requests from you, though.
1) I want to see your pink & polka dotted rubber boots!! :)
2) I want to see pictures of the inside of your house. I know you plan on doing some remodeling work, so just think of it as a good time to capture the "before" pictures.
Now, chop-chop and get those pictures posted!!! :D
Love ya!
PS -- I *did* have to scrape frost off of my car when I left Sandy's the other night (it WAS late). That's SO scary, too, because they have mountain lions around their place and when it's midnight and you're outside scraping your windshield off, all you can think about is how you're SURE a mtn. lion is just watching you and wanting to eat you! Or...maybe I'm just a big chicken. :)
I agree with Jen, let's see some pictures of the inside of the house before the remodeling - the pink polka dot boots would be ok to see too. Jolene
Post a Comment