And here they are, my lovely rubber boots!!

The house, how it came . . . .

looking out the front door
Looking in the front door. . . .
to the left.

to the right

Hallway going to the bathroom/laundry; just inside the front door and to the right.

AND then a few changes. . . .

The front door got moved over. (the wood is where it used to be)

Bedroom 1 to the left, bedroom 2 straight ahead, bathroom inside dark doorway, pantry framed to the right.

NOW, . . .looking in the front door
5 comments:
love the boots! Mine are just boring black
are you living in your house as you remodel it?
YAY for house remodel projects! Hope it all goes well for you!
Looks nice. Also, looks like someone has been busy and it looks like there will be work to do for a while! Linda
Good grief! From the outside, I'd have never thought there was that much room inside!! I *definitely* wouldn't have guessed that the ceilings were so high in the kitchen area.
I like the nice open kitchen. It's rather welcoming!
I don't understand the remodel of the rooms/bathroom/pantry picture. Where are you standing when you took that picture? And when you're looking in the front door, where's the living room area? Do you even have that?
CUTE pink boots!!! Those water moccasins be GONE!! :o)
I love your boots, great pick! And it looks like your house is going to turn out wonderfully. Lucky you to have such a handy hubby! Happy days!
Post a Comment