Friday, March 5, 2010

Packing . . .

 


So, we've been busy packing. And sorting, and . . .

Well, today turned a little s....l....o....w on the production side of things!

Our packing/ motivation got interrupted by a snow storm!
 


But we did get Warner some new dress pants and nice (unstained) Carhartts. BUT we didn't find THE SHOES, here in town, I was wanting to get Blair for her 1st birthday. So, sorry Blair, we'll have to ship them to you. ;)

And we got MORE boxes! And the lady at the checkout at Wal-Mart was worried how she was going to ring up THAT many bananas!! People make me laugh!!


We'll be back to packing tomorrow and then on Wednesday we are hoping to sign all the papers. AND then it'll be south bound and down!!
(we might get one more post in before we leave, but don't count on it)

See Y'all in TEXAS!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hope all goes well for your journey south. We are thinking of you guys!!!

Jen said...

Yes, I agree with Jeanette! I hope that your trip down there with the rest of your stuff is one of the most UN-eventful trips of your life!

I will miss you guys! But I know that those in TX are looking forward to having you there, so I guess that I'll share you with them. ;o)

See you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy TX. Linda

Judy Cronk said...

Wishing you all the best!