Thursday, March 25, 2010

Days . . .

Nothing Like Momma's House



The fish Warner & I caught the other night. Man! You should of heard the wild animal sounds we heard that night. Not sure what it was?!?

Mom's new center piece I made for her. . .


Warner enjoyed laying on "the beach" on our anniversary.! (one of the lakes at Tyler)

The boys fishing. . .

The tiller, that Warner fixed. . .

The tractor, that Warner fixed and washed. . .

Checking cows. . .

The second armadillo that we saw this evening. Warner wanted to pet it!

5 comments:

Judy Cronk said...

Enjoyed these pictures-except they made me homesick for AR! Stephen so bad wanted to see an armadillo!

Kate said...

How fun to see what you have been up to! I am jealous of your beautiful weather. :)

Jeanette said...

Neat pictures. That is one ugly armadillo!

Njos Family said...

Wow those are beautiful flowers. I wish I had some on my table.

Neisha said...

looks like you're having a great time. :) Beautiful flowers!!