Saturday, March 20, 2010

Still Homeless. . .

So . . . we didn't get the house we put in on!

We are back at my sister's house for the weekend and Special Meeting in Dallas area on Sunday. Then next week we are going to my folk's to feed the cows while they are gone. And maybe do a little painting/re-decorating. And Warner is excited about going fishing in their pond.

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

You guys will find the perfect place for you.

BTW, We keep meaning to call you and wish you guys a Happy Anniversary.

Neisha said...

bummer. hope you find a house you like!

Kate said...

Keep us posted Crystal! We are thinking about you guys, and have a nice time seeing your family.

Jen said...

Well, that's the way it goes!! It's funny (interesting funny, not ha-ha funny) that you put this up today. I passed by a house in town that I *LOVE* and it's for sale!!! It's affordable, too, but I'm just not in a position to buy a house right now. Anyway, it got me to thinking about Jane D. and a comment she made at Blaire's party today. She said, "I think their new realtor took an amazing picture of the house and that it played a big part in peaking people's interest." It was the pic with the porch lights all lit up at dusk. I went and looked for what she was talking about and I agree! But looking at your house pictures made me miss you lots!!!! Glad to hear you're doing well. Take care and good luck with the search! :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Homeless,
Came over here from Melinda's blog.
We are in the house buying process too and are hoping ours doesn't fall through. We are supposed to close the 7th of April but the paperwork drags on and on... It's going to be so nice to have a home of our own. Hope you two find a place too.
Love,
House-Hoping In NE

gkey said...

Hi, (I am Rae's mom)
Are you still looking in Tyler Tx?
We met some WONDERFUL friends there a few weeks back. It sure is pretty too. I talked to your sister (Cyn) on the phone when we were there, she said you were coming down to look soon.
Wishing you better houseLuck!

grmasusie said...

I see Madden Brothers are going to start building a lot of homes in
Torrington for the prison workers.