Tucker is doing well. Looks like he may decide to stay head down for now; as he has been for the past two weeks. (He liked to flip back and forth a few times in the past couple months) Fluids look good and he is an ACTIVE little boy! My Dr. is on Spring Break this week but we will see him again on Tuesday.
Warner has had a couple jobs out of town so our schedule has been kinda crazy lately. Home for our appointments and the weekends (and to plant the garden). We have also had the privilege of special meetings the past two Sundays. (here in East Texas and then over to Shreveport, LA.)
I'm getting ready for the traveling to stop, but it does provide an income: and that I am thankful for!
We got Tucker's bedding set in today. It's the "Tree Top" collection by Carter's. (I only bought the crib set, mobile and diaper stacker for now. I can buy other matching pieces later if we don't get them off of our registry) His crib and changing table should be here within the next week or two! I'm so excited to see how it turned out. We ordered a custom Amish made set (in rustic hickory) from some of the friends that have a store down here.
Tomorrow I plan to return the monkey set that I bought a while back. After we got it in I decided that I didn't like it. --A girl's entitled to change her mind, right!? I thought I wanted monkeys but couldn't find the perfect bedding set to match what I had in mind. BUT I do think that this one fits better. It's better suited to where we live. In the Woods!
2 comments:
very cute bedding! :)
I love the looks of the baby furniture along with the quilt. So "uplifting"! Chari Martin
Post a Comment