Tuesday, March 22, 2011

36 weeks & 4 days


6lbs. 5oz. That's what the tech is estimating Tucker to be today! He's got 16 more days; at about an ounce a day of gain, left to go. He's hiding his face; not looking at us. But all of his stats looked good!

Meanwhile, I am preparing for a B-day party at 3 on Saturday AND then a potluck & sing to follow at 6pm. So, I don't have lots of computer time available. But I did want to update you all on how lil' Tucker was doing. All looked great this morning. I have already passed the weight gain and inches (@my waist) that I was with Jasmarie. And 'indications' show that Tucker will be about a pound bigger than she was. Hopefully, this time around I'll have a little extra help in loosing the weight too! (breastfeeding)
Oh How things are about to change. It's hard to imagine ...

7 comments:

Neisha said...

well, I'm very excited for you!! :)

Jen said...

SO CUTE!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I love your new picture! The heart is adorable. :) I can't wait to hear of Tucker's arrival. A friend of mine had her babe 2 months early...same as her first one, and he finally came home. Yours is about the same size as hers is right now at 2 months old. :) Gotta love the progress of medicine when these "little" guys can make it with such an iffy start to life. I think of you and Warner a lot and am keeping you all in my prayers. Good luck! Chari Martin

jrjelinek said...

What wonderful news. Thinking of you guys and hoping all goes well.

cheyest said...

Hi Crystal and Warner, thinking of you folks up here in MT. So excited for you and glad all is progressiing as it should. Will be keeping close watch these next weeks. : ) John & Esther

Mo said...

Love this picture!! THINKING about you so much every day and looking forward to seeing pictures when Tucker arrives! :) Last week-end I was looking for a little something to send your way -- I didn't get this outfit but laughed when I saw it. The shirt said "Property of Mom" :) too cute! hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Love this picture too! Fun looking at all your updates. Looking forward to hearing of Tucker's arrival. Will be thinking of you. Take care and enjoy all your busy days ahead.

Ralna