Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A BIG Saturday event

Fun before the party ...

Let me just tell you what this sweet little girl that is giving Aunt Crystal a ride in the wagon said later.
She and Uncle Warner had gone out into the woods, down by the pond. And she told Uncle Warner that "She was fishing!" all the while standing in the water. He said she couldn't step across the little creek; but then she just waded right out into the pond.
Needless to say she came back to the house a little muddy!
So I had her standing in our tub (while I was sitting on the side); because we have a spray shower head. I needed to lather her legs and feet. BUT it is rather hard for me to bend over these days; so I had her pick her foot up and put it in my hand. (kinda like she was sitting with her legs crossed at the knee -- no big deal right) Well ... she's a little "dramatic"! And she was moaning with her foot stretched up like that. And I said to her "Girl, you are moaning like you are pregnant or something!" AND without missing a beat she tells me "I'm not THAT over weight!" hahaha She was remembering a Garfield joke, about him not being able to see his feet and him saying he wasn't that over weight!!
THAT GIRL never ceases to amuse me!!


A 9th Birthday Party celebration with great friends @ 4:30pm.



... then we had a potluck and sing at 6pm

No comments: