We got our second snow of the winter last night. I was wanting/needing to go into town to buy my nephew's b-day present - BUT- these Texans aren't at work today. I didn't find any of the kid stores that were open. And the radio is saying the police say to stay off the roads except for emergency. There's ONLY ...m.a.y.b.e... 2 inches of snow!!
So W&I played games and made cookies this afternoon. While Tucker kicked my bladder (even after I emptied it)!!
4 comments:
I HOPE you don't get stuck in that 2 inches of snow!!!
I'd take 2 inches of snow! Up here we've got piles of it everywhere
How I wish life around here would slow down after 2 inches of snow, he, he...
Just catching up on your blog, happy to know that all is going well. *waves to tucker*
xo
hope you are keeping warm. We have had record cold here.
Post a Comment