Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quilting project . . .

I made this quilt for a little boy who is due a month before our little Tucker. His nursery is decorated with a sea animals theme. I started it yesterday and finished it up this morning before the shower. So it's just kind of a rather basic quilt. But it should keep him warm and serve the purpose none the less. (and it was kinda fun, too)


Oh . . . and a really cute lil' girl at the baby shower!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

candy said...

Your house looks so homey. Hard to believe it has almost been a year since you left us. Good to see pictures of you all settled into your life there...
Give that tummy some little love pats from us.

Neisha said...

love the quilt!

grmasusie said...

I love the mountain picture on your wall!