Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our first 3D image


So who do you think he looks like?

Everything looked good at our visit today. Tucker is still breech (again). We go back on Friday for a non-stress test; where they will hook me up to the heart monitor. And that is our schedule for the next 7 weeks. (Tuesday morning ultrasound and Friday morning heart monitor machine) YEP! Only 7 weeks from this Thursday and Tucker is scheduled to arrive!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Awwww...you look B-E-A-UUUTIFUL!!! :) And so does the baby!! I'm getting SO excited for you!! LOVE YOU!! xoxo :)

Sandy said...

I think he looks like Warner.

Neisha said...

I've never had a 3D US but they are pretty neat.
you look great...and happy!! :)

Anonymous said...

Seven weeks...time is moving on quickly. I don't know who he looks like, but it sure is a cute picture. Take good care, Linda

Njos Family said...

I can't believe he is scheduled on Desmond's Birthday. Glad everything is going well.

All American Family said...

awww...sweetness!