Labor Day to some is a great day (weekend) to get some WORK done!! (Or at least start a grwT project) π

With Dad being home an extra two days in addition to the long holiday weekend; it made it a very slow "school work" kind of week! (so we didn't do a theme) T was just not interested in it when there was "work to be done!" on the bathroom remodel!! π
And I just didn't want to push it; for sure NOT at this age.
He did want to paint though,

On the easel he engineered; thanks to Dad's new boot box π (well .... Guess I do have to admit he might have seen his mother do something like this with a smaller box) but this time it was his idea
**I am so very grateful to have such a GREAT husband; as the kids say "Dad can fix anything!".... almost anything!!**
No comments:
Post a Comment