Friday, September 11, 2015

County Fair

Our country fair is LAST week/weekend so our "Fun Day Friday" this week included a trip to see the pigs, goats and sheep. And all the fun other stuff too! Like the guys making tops on the wood lathe! The kids both even got their own to bring home. And they got to hand grind wheat into flour & watch a lady make butter. There was even REAL wheat, corn and potatoes in dirt to explore! And even a rock exhibit to go along with our Earth them this week; that the kids got to bring a rock home from. 





She didn't want to get up 😉

1 comment:

Jen said...

This is great! I love fairs and other events like this. I'm glad your kiddos got to go! :) I wonder what that cow thought about the "little pimples" on her back, too??? hahaha! :)