Party prep ...
he helped grease & flour one of the pans

The proud Baker's man!

Yes; he picked out a "yellow cake"
He helped pour it in and turn on the mixer
boys love 'power tools'
A little pre-party excitement!!
Daddy brought home baby birds. I don't think I've ever seen T so EXCITED!! :)
A Train Party
train tracks lead from the front door thru to the back; and around the corner to the bathroom

the cake I made
(and 'food train' on the table)

one of the favorites
(along side the tractor and trailer Dad got him)

the locomotive Dad made for the kids to play in
Judging by the noise level and the amount of dirt in the house;
I think ALL the kids had FUN!!!
1 comment:
FUN!! I'm glad he had such a great birthday! And great job to YOU on the decorations...very cute!
Post a Comment