
tent under the table

Do I really "have to" look at the camera, Mom ?!?

playdough fun (that I made for the party goodie bags)

one of T's favorite library books

read it again, and again and again ;)

"feel Katie"
He always wants to "feel Katie" excepting when she's actually moving :)

MUD!
He LOVES his new sandbox and always wants his (I quote)
"Toes in the Sand!"

T's coffe and Mom's coffee (he gave me the little one)

I think this "little man" needs a few more lessons in cleanup!
T has been going with me to my Dr. appointments and does such a GREAT job!
(but starting Thursday they will be too long and intense for him to come along to)
2 comments:
Nice to check in with you today, Crystal! Looks like T is having a great time in the pictures. Little sis is looking good, too. :-)
Linda L
Love the belly pic! :)
Post a Comment