So it was raining a bit and W decided to go try to flood the gofer out with the garden hose, with his rain coat on. No! Not me!! Guess I must of been feeling a little crazy (cause that never happens) I decided it was a perfect opportunity to teach my son how to "Play in the Rain"!
And we did!
Then he got a nice warm bath. O yes and the next day he thought it was okay to play in the mud puddle again, when he wasn't dressed for it and Mom & Dad weren't planning on it. :)
And we did!
Then he got a nice warm bath. O yes and the next day he thought it was okay to play in the mud puddle again, when he wasn't dressed for it and Mom & Dad weren't planning on it. :)
1 comment:
Oh, I bet he thought that THAT was a BLAST!!! : )
Post a Comment