Monday, August 27, 2012

Momma's lil' maid service ...


T LOVES to help me vacuum and his new activity is playing in the water; oh wait I mean, washing dishes.
 
 
 
 

Don't worry we don't allow/encourage this activity when we aren't right there with him, as he can/does step off the side trying to reach. The ladder is just all we have for him to use to be able to be right there with me "helping" all the time. When I walk by the sink holding him anymore now he sticks out his hand and wants the water. (since the first time I washed off his dirty hands in the sink)
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can hardly wait for this age! they're so funny! we are exhausted. i need a spa day and a large alcoholic beverage! thanks for always checking on me; even if i don't get back to you. sorry.

xoxo
love you!

jenna

Mo said...

Cute cute cute!! :) I think I'd dirty more dishes just to see that adorable munchkin in action - ha! :) JUST KIDDING Crystal! Thanks for sharing -- always love to come & get a dose of T :) hugs!

Jen said...

Awww...I love this little fella! :)