GREAT photos!! I love you guys! :)
love his grin :)
wow he is growing so fast!
do you get anything done with those big beautiful eyes looking at you all day?! he's so handsome! hope all is well! love -jenna
sooo cute...glad I checked your blog.
such a sweet moment captured Crystal!!! I love it. :)
So precious! This position worked with the other two..on the boppy pillow but Eidel kicks herself right over and lands on her head. Can't wait for these two cousins to meet!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
GREAT photos!! I love you guys! :)
love his grin :)
wow he is growing so fast!
do you get anything done with those big beautiful eyes looking at you all day?! he's so handsome! hope all is well!
love -jenna
sooo cute...glad I checked your blog.
such a sweet moment captured Crystal!!! I love it. :)
So precious! This position worked with the other two..on the boppy pillow but Eidel kicks herself right over and lands on her head. Can't wait for these two cousins to meet!
Post a Comment