I think I'd cry if I had that many beans to take care of... I do not have fond memories growing up of canning beans with no a/c :)
wow! what a haul!!i agree with Helen
Oh wow!!!!!!!! How I wish I was there! I love canning beans. I can't wait until we are picking ours.
that's alot of beans! WOW!And on another note, Tucker is so cute!!! Love the pics of him!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think I'd cry if I had that many beans to take care of... I do not have fond memories growing up of canning beans with no a/c :)
wow! what a haul!!
i agree with Helen
Oh wow!!!!!!!! How I wish I was there! I love canning beans. I can't wait until we are picking ours.
that's alot of beans! WOW!
And on another note, Tucker is so cute!!! Love the pics of him!
Post a Comment