Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Ain't that just my luck, Where's a chain I'm stuck." - Backwoods by Justin Moore

I spent most of today installing air conditioning duct in the house. This afternoon I was working away and said "ouch", Crystal asked if I cut myself and I said "no". Then I turned around and jammed my right thumb into a pipe and cut a little half inch long cut clear to the bone! I got down from the attic and my sweet wife bandaged it up for me. Then I decided I wouldn't be able to work as well with one thumb so I cranked up the tractor and went bush hogging instead.

This was so grown up with vines and brush that you couldn't even walk through it.

Oh yeah! I got a bit stuck. With a little help from a come-along and a lot of help from my wife we managed to get the tractor out after unhooking the bush hog.




This however didn't work as well and the bush hog is still out there in the mud.



Any suggestions?

No comments: