We toured the Azalea Trail in Tyler today. It's still kinda early for most of the flowers. But this is some of what we saw.
(I know that it will be a while before the flowers bloom in Laramie)
And Bowdy of course is so cute sitting, begging for attention!
The Dogwood blooming. . .
Warner says that our blog doesn't have any pictures of me so here y'all go!
10 comments:
Ohhhh...THERE are the blue skies and sunshine!! :) Thanks for sharing pictures of the beautiful scenes! We'll have to put it on "the list" of places to see when I come and visit.
Awwww...Bowdy!!!! I miss dat widdle guy! :)
VERY nice picture, Crystal!! It almost looks as if the flowers were painted in somehow. They kind of have a glow. It's a nice picture and if Warner took it, then he did a good job.
TTYL! LYLAS!!
The interstate is closed Laramie to Cheyenne today, and 287 south of Laramie. Do you miss the weather yet?? (smile)
Dear Beautiful,
The flowers are lovely, the puppy is cute but the real treat was seeing your smiling face! :)
Love,
Keep Smiling In NE
I'm soo ready for some flowers here in CO.
OH the flowers are beautiful...we have a ways to go here on the ranch! :)
I love the picture of you too.
Very pretty! I thought you had the flowers on your shirt and they matched the real ones!! :) Cute dog.
Lovely picture of you Crystal with the Dagwoods. Linda
Gorgeous picture of you! Hope to see y'all soon.
nice picture of you :)
Hi there! Your "once a week" posting agreement seems to have hit a brick wall. However, I heard from little bird Jane that you guys now have a new "home". I don't know if that's the reason for the lack, but if it is, then that's great news for you guys!! I can't wait to hear about it!
I've been SO busy at work and school that I wanted to leave a quick comment HERE to let you know that I have been thinking about you lots, even though I haven't called to SAY that! :)
By the way...the armadillo in an earlier post...what would happen if you tried to pet an armadillo? Do they bite? Do they spit (like a llama) or spray (like a skunk)? What DO they do to protect themselves? Well, I DO know that you can't squish them like a squirrel, so try to avoid hitting one, k? :)
Post a Comment