I saw this done on the floor like this so the ckild would lay on their tummy But I wasn't real interested in getting all 'comfy' being still!
They can be lots of FUN!
He loves to cook so he had to play with the water beads this way; instead of
the senscory activity I had in mind, but what ever works right! :)
He loves to cook so he had to play with the water beads this way; instead of
the senscory activity I had in mind, but what ever works right! :)
Water colors; he wanted to "Paint!" and I needed to get supper on so this was our compromise, since I couldnt give him full attention
More water bead play, again and again!
This batch finally met its demise when the cousins came over and I gave them to the kids on the back deck while they were playing with the water hose.
No comments:
Post a Comment