Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Boots!!

So today T pointed at his shoe shelf in the closet. And I say "Oh you want to wear you boots?!" (hahaha on the inside) I get them down and he let's me put them on his without any fuss at all!! So I knew we were headed outsid for a reward of overcoming that fear.

Then after his nap I put his shoes on him and we head out, he saw his boots just outside and brought them to me and unlatched the Velcro on his shoes.

I'm so proud of my boy; maybe we have actually finally over come the fear of boots.
Which is a good thing since Saturday he came less than 5feet from a snake back in the woods! (Almost makes mom want to move to town)

2 comments:

Linda said...

What a cutie!

Jen said...

Eeks...I don't like the snake story. I support a move to town. haha! :) Better yet...a move to WY! :)