Wednesday, July 25, 2012

15 month Dr. visit


the Doctor's chair getting a "check-up"

testing it's mobility


climbing around


The Dr. assured my that it is normal. But Tucker is terrified, I mean TERRIFIED, of the Dr. office. No they have never done anything bad/wrong to him. Dr said he's just going through a faze. Above is whar he was doing while there was no Dr or nurse in the room. He was otherwise screeming and clinging to me as tight as possible. Poor baby, It's hard for Mom to think and answer questions in this tense state of mind.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

Busy, busy, busy! Go, go, GO! haha! :)

Yes, I think his reaction is quite normal. Different people, different setting...he knows it's not normal to be there, so something is "off" to him and that probably nerves him up a bit. He'll work through it, I'm sure. Esp. the first time the doc gives him a sucker or piece of candy for being such a good lil trooper! :)