And Yes ...
His Big Boy bed!
He has refuses to sleep in his crib anymore (has for a few weeks now) So we had to try something else. And this worked great for the first couple of nights. (he's been there a week now) Well he still does pretty good there. I think he's waking up more again because on another (his 12th) tooth. And he does take better naps now too! Why!, the other day he took an hour and a half nap all by himself without waking up!!
His Big Boy bed!
He has refuses to sleep in his crib anymore (has for a few weeks now) So we had to try something else. And this worked great for the first couple of nights. (he's been there a week now) Well he still does pretty good there. I think he's waking up more again because on another (his 12th) tooth. And he does take better naps now too! Why!, the other day he took an hour and a half nap all by himself without waking up!!
1 comment:
YAY! I loved your text the other day of the pic of him on a bed and I wondered if that was the transition! He's growing so quickly. The pic of him next to the bookshelf makes him look so much older. *sigh* give him a squeeze for me. :)
Post a Comment