Saturday, April 21, 2012

update

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness it looks like you have your work cut out for you momma! i love the bathtub picture! that's a good one for blackmail later in life! xoxo

Jenna

Mo said...

Hooray for an update!! :) I was going through Tucker withdrawls!! Wow he is getting more "grown up" and it's easy to see he keeps you on your toes :) hugs!

Jen said...

If you think MONIQUE is going through Tucker withdrawals, then you KNOW how much I was, too!! haha! :) Oh, this boy just melts my heart. I miss you! I owe you a phone call, too. Oy vey...it's been so busy at work that I get home at night and am EXHAUSTED. Don't you worry none, though...I haven't forgotten and will call you one day. :) xoxo Jenny-Jen

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures - he's keeping your life interesting!