Saturday, February 18, 2012
Welcome to East Texas
So I've been meaning to share this with y'all. People love their rims down here, like really! You'll see a 80's -90's model CrownVic, CapriceClassic, Lincoln, Cadillac (and such) with 24+ inch rims on them and some even have a new paint job. This gives them more ground clearance than most of your SUVs and pickups.
I had been wanting to get a picture of this store for a while and then one day I just had my camera handy and Warner was driving. And it just cracks me up!! There's a Hummer in the picture. WHAT you can afford a Hummer, but you can't afford to BUY tires and rims??!! Don't see alot of spinners just BIG fancy rims and low profile tires.
Such is life for people! The efforts to 'look good'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, of COURSE more of them can look good! They don't have to battle snow/wind/drifts!!! :)
Post a Comment