Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lots of pictures




Tucker loves Bowdy









My cabinet monster





pickin' & a singin'




the things this child enjoys most !?! never cease to amaze me



Cooking



"What Not Me; I'm not doing anything, Momma!"





Emptying the cupboards is so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hmmm....the pickin' 'n guitarin' look like fun, but I'm not sure that I like the rest of the pictures. Why? Because that little boy is just growing TOO FAST and he's looking so much older in some of those pictures!! waahhh!!! Oh, but he's still cute as a button and I guess I can't hold him back from growing, so I'll just enjoy it through the photos! Love you! :)

Mo said...

I clicked to comment and see Jen just took the words right out of my mouth! :) The first picture makes me want to reach out and squeeeze that cute little munchkin! Adorable! At the same time I was in shock at how much older he looks in that picture. Always love coming to "visit" your blog -- always makes me smile :) Big hugs!