Monday, December 12, 2011

The little things...

I am so thankful that my son will sit and play on the living room floor by himself (as long as I stay sitting on the couch) while I take time to read my Bible. Even though at other times it seems that he can't play by himself --he squakes when I leave the room or sometimes even just walk across the kitchen. I've never 'left him anywhere' so not sure where he gets this. But I'm glad he likes me well enough to want to keep me close! =) I do think he is getting better at playing by himself; or maybe he's just distracted longer and doesn't notice I'm gone right at first.

This time is also nice for getting laundry folded. I try not to spend too much time on the computer because my little baby is GROWING up while I'm not looking!