Love this new one eyebrow up thing! it's hilarious! miss you guys! he's growing so fast! love, jenna
I also am laughing at his one eyebrow up look -- so funny! He's been so adorable since day 1 - but he gets cuter and cuter each post it seems! :) Thanks for posting the adorable 6 month pictures! hugs!
I wanted to comment on the eyebrow also! SO CUTE! Talee turns 6 mo tomorrow!
Oh, I LOVE this little munchkin and ALL of his funny facial expressions. SO CUTE!! :) Happy 6-month birthday, Tucker!!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love this new one eyebrow up thing! it's hilarious! miss you guys! he's growing so fast!
love, jenna
I also am laughing at his one eyebrow up look -- so funny! He's been so adorable since day 1 - but he gets cuter and cuter each post it seems! :) Thanks for posting the adorable 6 month pictures! hugs!
I wanted to comment on the eyebrow also! SO CUTE! Talee turns 6 mo tomorrow!
Oh, I LOVE this little munchkin and ALL of his funny facial expressions. SO CUTE!! :) Happy 6-month birthday, Tucker!!! :)
Post a Comment