Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cereal Time!!

I can't believe it's already happening. Tucker's old enough and ready to eat real food. He has been staring at our plates and vocalizing like he really wanted some of what we had for a while now! He's growing up. And speaking of growing he's gained an inch in the last month and over 3 pounds.

Circumstances permited him to sleep in the bed with us while we were on our latest trip ... and ... I'm not sure how I'll ever break him of it (cause our bed at home isn't that big) And as much as we love our little guy; it's just not in the budget to buy a new BIGGER bed right now.

(maybe I'll get around to posting more pictures of our trip later)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mo said...

Cute picture of cereal time! :) It was FABULOUS to see you three when we were all in WY a coupel weeks ago!!! Oh I could snuggle with Tucker every day if there was opportunity! He's adorable and sweet beyond words! :) HUGS!

Jen said...

YUMMY cereal!!! : ) Oh, he is SO precious!! Love that little fella!! :)

Neisha said...

I missed a bunch of posts; my blog wasn't updating you blog on my blog list.

I can't believe how big Tucker has gotten!! WOW!