One of the most smiley babies ever! I love it! Great family photos (he's SO cute in his WYO gear! :) and I like the one with him next to Jasmarie's marker...special memories, indeed. : )
What fabulous pictures! And how fun to see your special time in Laramie! I thought of you lots while you were there & wished I could have been there at the same time! :) That baby boy of yours is absolutely ADORABLE!! :) big hugs! Mo
3 comments:
One of the most smiley babies ever! I love it! Great family photos (he's SO cute in his WYO gear! :) and I like the one with him next to Jasmarie's marker...special memories, indeed. : )
What fabulous pictures! And how fun to see your special time in Laramie! I thought of you lots while you were there & wished I could have been there at the same time! :) That baby boy of yours is absolutely ADORABLE!! :) big hugs! Mo
what a cutie!!
Post a Comment